Community and Health Services Directory
This site provides links and a referral mechanism to all health and community services within different municipalities around Victoria.
- Community Information: Online Search Engine
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON:
- General information
- Family, personal ...
- Covers nearly anything
- To Accountants for 15 minutes free time
- Statewide network of agencies
PRACTICAL HELP - FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
- Filling in forms
- Writing an official letter
- Assisting in understanding an official letter
- Helping people to handle their own problems by providing information and support
- Providing Free Tax Help Referral to those on low incomes and pensioners
- Listening to problems and suggesting options for managing these problems
- Help with completion of Victorian Patient Transport Assistance Scheme (VPTAS) forms.
RACV/VicRoads Map Ref: 203P6
Monday, & Thursday 10.00am to 4.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10.00am to 1.00pm
No appointment necessary
WE ARE HERE!